Drive With Us
We’re looking for outstanding drivers. Are you one?
We have built a reputation for delivering the highest safety and service levels in the industry. Much like our clients, our drivers are at the top of their field. They take pride in what they do, and we take pride in them. We only contract with drivers that meet our expectations for service excellence, understand our core values, and align with our operational procedures. We set a high bar because our clients demand the best.
WHY DRIVERS LOVE SAVOYA:
Pre-scheduled trips & professional principals
Freedom to define your schedule
Seamless access to our systems
24x7 live support
- A passion for delivering white glove, VIP-level service
- Driver must provide iOS or Android smartphone and iPad
- Appearance and upkeep of both driver and vehicle and vehicle maintenance are the sole responsibility of the driver and must meet Savoya standards
- Privacy and discretion are critical. Drivers must pass a social media review and be willing to sign Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements, which include email and social media clauses
- Communication and timely, consistent delivery against service expectations required, as agreed to in the Savoya Service Level Agreement
- A clean driving record and current driving certifications for the respective market
- A clean driving record
- Background check
- Drivers must own their own company and provide a unique Employer Identification Number
- Please review local driver requirements for active markets
- Own and insure one of our approved sedans or SUVs, model year 2017 or newer
- Vehicles may be owned or leased, but not rented
- Currently accepting: Mercedes S-class, BMW 7-series, Audi A8, Cadillac Escalade and CT6 or XTS, GMC Yukon XL and Denali, Lincoln Continental or Navigator, and Chevrolet Suburban (with captain’s chairs)
- Vehicles must be black exterior, black interior, and must pass vehicle inspection
- Driver must have or be willing to acquire current commercial liability and general liability insurance coverage of at least $1MM each
A Highly Selective Process
Our driver selection process includes a written application, a personal interview, a vehicle inspection, background check and driving record verification, and a review of your insurance policy. We also require drug screening. Upon approval, all new drivers will participate in Savoya driver training and service certification before commencing service.
We are Currently Looking to Contract Drivers In:
All major markets.