Savoya is the secure end-to-end ground solution trusted by the world’s most discerning travelers and their teams.
Savoya has long been known for its legendary client care. On more than one million successful trips, our round-the-clock team and proactive service model have inspired trust around the globe. Today, technology has transformed service expectations and personal security has become an immediate priority. We have doubled down on our commitment to safety and service throughout our client experience because you need peace of mind and a partner you can trust.
With industry-leading safety protocols deployed with every trip, high-touch service delivered consistently in every market and a world-class Client Care Command Center to ensure excellence from booking to billing, Savoya delivers smart, secure, sophisticated service with over 2,600 safety and service Certified Drivers across the globe.
FACTS & FIGURES
- Over 2,600 Certified Drivers available in 300 markets across 6 continents
- Over one million successful trips completed
- 53 Fortune 100 companies and 31 of their chief executives traveled with Savoya last year
- Over 8,000 Travel Coordinators and 400 corporate flight departments served since 2015
- Analyze an average of 500 million tweets in over 100 languages per day as we work to keep our clients safe
- 2000: Savoya opens for business featuring the first web-based ordering and tracking system in the executive ground transportation market.
- 2004: Savoya debuts the industry’s first direct application program interface (API) for private aviation partners.
- 2006: Savoya launches GroupSmart®, the first manifest management tool to automate and streamline transportation planning for meetings and events.
- 2008: The first mobile passenger application in the ground transportation industry rolls out.
- 2010: We complete our millionth mission
- 2016: Savoya becomes a portfolio company of Travel Research Advisors
- 2018: Savoya begins a formal relationship supporting the Corporate Angel Network